Skip to the content
- The entire theater has been cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated and will wear masks and full head shields.
- Both the lobby and screening room are protected by True HEPA Air Filtration Purifiers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patrons and staff in theater areas.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination paired with a valid photo ID is required for all screenings at the Downing. Acceptable proofs include a vaccination card, a legible copy of the card on your phone, or the New York State Excelsior Pass. Results from COVID-19 testing will NOT be accepted. Patrons will not be permitted inside the facility without proof of vaccination.
- All patrons and staff members, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times unless they are eating or drinking while seated in the theater.